I wonder what is "NOK"? Does it mean "Not OK"? Anyway, I played with it a little. It runed out that it can launch single POST tests, and there are some more features, which have to be discovered yet. All in all it accepts just a few symbols: numbers, dot, comma, c, h, l, q, r, s:
- numbers, dot and comma: start a single test or a group of tests, i.e. "7.2.2" would start a single test, "7" would start all 7.* tests. "7.2.1, 7.2.2" starts the two specified tests.
- h - when starting a group of tests, halt after the first error
- r - loop (repeat) a specified test
- l - loop (repeat) a specified test
- c,s - unknown. I see no effect. Feel free to shed the light if you know what they do.
- q - quit and start OBP
- 0x0x - skip the tests
- 0x2x - start tests, after the first failure process with the booting.
- 0x4x - start tests, run all the tests regardless the status, process with the booting.
- 0x8x - enter the PromDiag NOK> mode.